20 December 2019 | 0
- 59% of respondents said they had used TypeScript and would use it again.
- The destructuring assignment syntax was used by 85% of respondents.
- 72% said they had used the Express Node.js framework and would use it again.
- 51% of respondents had heard of the GraphQL query language and execution engine and wanted to learn it, while 39% had used it and wanted to use it again.
- The Local Storage browser API was used by 90% of the 20,021 developers who were aware of it.
- Service workers, which act as proxy servers sitting between web applications, the browser, and the network, have not been used by 54% of respondents who were aware of them.
IDG News Service