TensorFlow.js puts machine learning in the browser
12 September 2018 | 0
Planned enhancements for Tensorflow.js include:
- A visualisation library to perform quick visualisations of the model and data.
- Performance improvements in the browser.
- WebGL optimisation.
- A browser- and Node-specific data API.
- Cloud integration on the Node.js side, including serverless-type integration points.
- Better async support with the libuv asynchronous I/O library.
TensorFlow.js can be downloaded from GitHub.
IDG News Service