ISA Software Awards entry closing date is 3 October
16 September 2014 | 0
The Irish Software Association Software Industry Awards is open for entries, with a closing date of Friday 3 October.
The awards celebrate the success of companies who have developed innovative technologies and partnerships, and achieved significant sales results over the past year. This annual event has gained a reputation as one not to be missed for any organisation in the industry, with the awards being recognised as a mark of excellence.
The event is also a unique opportunity for ISA members (and non-members alike) to profile their company’s success via this high profile industry contest.
The Award categories are:
- ISA Digital Technology Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement In International Growth
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Excellence in Talent Development
- Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year
- Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year
Entries are free and all ISA members are encouraged to submit at least one entry.
More information and previous winners are available at: www.software.ie/awards