Please fill in our form to have your event considered for inclusion on TechCentral.ie: Submit Your Event
Workplace Revolution Series
Join Technology Ireland Software Skillnet and Sinéad Brady, Career Psychologist and Coach for this five-part series as they support the digital community, business leaders, managers and team leaders to make rapid business decisions, manage stress, foster trust and empower teams.
This suite of programmes are evidence led and will be engaging and practical. The themes of each seminar will focus on:
1. Developing a growth mindset (at individual and team level) in times of change
2. Using a growth mindset to lead through that change i.e. effective business decisions, organisational remodelling.
3. Capture the opportunity in the uncertainty
Seminar 1: Working from home – How to make it work for you.
• A working from home mindset – setting up your day & week
• Cognitive Triggers – starting and finishing off your day
• Concentration – Working with kids and partners
• Dispelling Myths i.e. to prove you are constantly working, no office hours
The Workplace Revolution series will focus on the most up-to-date research in work and coaching psychology.
To register visit https://www.softwareskillnet.