4th Cloud Computing Summit , September 12th Croke Park, Dublin
Venue: Croke Park Conference Centre, Croke Park.
Telephone: 01 2411520
Cloud Computing is changing the face of business and expanding computing possibilities for organisations of all types & sizes.
This year's event is aimed at business and IT decision-makers who need to gain the confidence & reassurance to deploy Cloud Computing. iQuest's 1-day summit will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the elements of the cloud environment from a business and technical perspective.
We'd like to thank our main sponsor, IBM, for supporting our 4th Cloud Summit.
In response to feedback from last year's delegates, this year's summit will feature 2 streams of content designed around the practical implementation of a Cloud Computing strategy making this year's 1-day summit the most in-depth to date:
Stream 1: Business Stream for CIOs, Heads of IT, Business decision-makers
Stream 2: Technology Stream for Operation Managers, Security professionals, Data Centre Managers, Developers & Business Partners
Topics featured this year include:
- The intersection of IT & Business: Is your organisation ready to embrace the cultural and relationship changes that the cloud will cause?
- Making the commercial decision to move to the cloud - the experience of Oxfam UK plus Irish organisations' experience of migrating to the cloud
- CIO perspectives on the cloud: What are CIOs looking for from Cloud Computing?
- A focus on the control and security of your data in the cloud - Risks & Security, Data Protection - how to remain compliant when moving to the cloud and what happens when customers get caught in the Copyright crossfire?
- How to choose your cloud provider, legal aspects, negotiating SLAs
- Critical infrastructure requirements for organisations adopting the cloud delivery model
- The technological aspects of migrating to the cloud with a detailed look at real world cloud implementation & building a business in the cloud